This put up was contributed by a group member. The views expressed listed below are the creator’s personal.
Western Governors College Ohio, a nonprofit, on-line college, has introduced the appointment of ten Ohio leaders in training, enterprise, expertise, and workforce growth to its advisory board.
“WGU Ohio has gained spectacular momentum by serving to extra adults pursue a rewarding in-demand profession. Our advisory board members have helped us preserve that tempo, bringing their distinctive set of expertise to the desk and supporting our work to satisfy the wants of our college students and the calls for of our workforce,” mentioned Dr. Ok.L. Allen, chancellor of WGU Ohio.
WGU Ohio’s advisory board members embody:
Discover out what’s taking place in Throughout Ohio with free, real-time updates from Patch.
- Maj. Gen. Mark E. Bartman (Columbus) – Former adjutant normal of Ohio
- Scott Dutey (Portsmouth) – Superintendent, Portsmouth Metropolis Faculties
- Lisa Grey (Columbus) – President, Ohio Excels
- Claudia Herrold (Columbus) – Government-in-residence, Philanthropy Ohio
- Dan Molina (Loveland) – International + NA MAG Buyer Success Lead, Accenture
- Emily Moheb (Columbus) – CEO, Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry
- Kashif Smiley (Columbus) – Director, head of tech recruiting, Capital One
- Barb Smoot (Columbus) – President and CEO, Ladies for Financial and Management Improvement
- Ken Tietz (Columbus) – Vp, consulting companies, CGI
- Kenneth Webb (Cincinnati) – Vp and regional CRA enterprise growth officer, Republic Financial institution
Western Governors College was established in 1997 by a partnership of state governors to supply college students, significantly grownup learners, the possibility to go to school whereas working and caring for his or her households. In 2018, Ohio grew to become the twenty seventh state to affix the WGU partnership, providing a brand new pathway for Ohioans to hunt careers in such in-demand careers as well being care and nursing, enterprise, instructing, and data expertise. WGU Ohio has greater than 4,400 Ohioans presently enrolled, and greater than 7,300 have graduated from the college.
The views expressed on this put up are the creator’s personal. Wish to put up on Patch?
The foundations of replying:
- Be respectful. This can be a area for pleasant native discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language shall be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your actual identify, and again up your claims.
- Hold it native and related. Ensure that your replies keep on matter.
- Assessment the Patch Group Pointers.